Available now: our 2022 edition of the ASX Non-Executive Directors’ Fees Reports for purchase and immediate dispatch.
Some key findings from our latest reports:
- 26% of ASX300 companies and 20% of ASX Real Estate companies increased directors fees in FY2021
- The Board Audit Committee met 5 times for ASX300 companies and 4 times for Real Estate companies in FY21
- The median NED fee, including super, was $131,400 for ASX300 and $92,000 for ASX RE NEDS.
Our latest ASX NEDs Fees Reports give the actual fee data for directors of ASX300 companies and all listed property companies. Check your directors’ fees against your defined market by selecting a comparison group by variables including turnover, assets, market cap, industry and meetings.
The Directors’ Fees Reports provide an easy to use excel report to benchmark fees and workload of Non-Executive Chairs and Directors of ASX300 and ASX Property Companies. They contain actual data for:
- Board Fees
- Committee Fees
- Number of Board and Committee Meetings
- Fee Increases
- Market Cap, NPAT, Revenue
A powerful tool that also provides key statistics — average, median, 75th percentile — and has pre built analysis to create your own comparison group for benchmarking directors fees and market rates. The Reports are supplied as an Excel file.
For more details or to order online go to https://avdievreport.com.au/non-executive-directors-fees-reports/ or call me on 0492 974 041.